This position is responsible for recruiting for all levels of positions in the organization across all regions while working in coordination with the Human Resources Generalists and Managers in each region. The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans by utilizing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Work directly with hiring managers to develop recruiting and interview plans for each open position.
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
* Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
* Build a pipeline of candidates, specifically for the Field Technician positions for all regions.
* Maintain and track applicant statuses in our applicant tracking system.
* Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
* Assist with implementing diversity plans and recruitment strategies for the entire organization.
* Work with the outside staffing agencies as necessary to fill certain positions within the organization.
* Attend career fairs throughout various regions for recruiting and company promotion.
* Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
* Utilize the Internet for recruitment for the following:
o Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
o I mprove the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
o Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
o U se social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
* Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads for various programs and departments.
* Review and screen candidates to determine if they meet position requirements.
* Manage full cycle recruitment and interview process. This includes, sorting and screening resumes, phone interviews, scheduling and conducting in-person interviews, and conducting references and background checks.
* Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
* Assist with preparing and sending offer packages to candidates.
* Assist with sending new hire documents, first day information and new hire orientation information to new employees. May at times also assist with new employee onboarding and paperwork.
* Provide other administrative support to the HR Generalists and Managers within the regions.
* Assist with other recruitment related projects for the HR team.
* All other duties and support as assigned within the HR department.
Education and Experience
* High School Diploma required
* Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3+ years of recruiting experience working with all levels of positions from entry level to corporate staff
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Clear understanding of full cycle recruiting
* Previous experience utilizing social media for recruitment purposes
* Outgoing personality, high energy
* Represent the organization with a high level of professionalism
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast paced environment
* Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
* Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
* Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
* Reliable transportation
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/myw76nfhhk9bxtvn