We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
This position is responsible for identifying and delivering key operations improvements to the program. The focus area of these improvements will be with tools (Excel based), process changes, and IM led enhancements. Position will deliver project management deliverables to ensure improvements follow a timeline and meet critical deadlines. Position must identify improvement opportunities independently, but must also respond to client needs and program manager need.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Program Tool Development
- Identify and deliver enhancements in reporting and tracking of program operations that will drive productivity or improve program management capabilities.
- Solidify and streamline tools that can be used as client and program deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for automation through advanced Excel tools or through IM development.
- Change Management and Support
- Act as point person for delivering all key process, technology, or tool enhancements.
- Plan for any necessary training needs, process changes, and reporting capabilities that come as a result of program enhancements.
- Supporting the roll out (which may involve development, testing, and training) of any new tools or program features.
- Focus on identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities through system and process advancements.
- Program Reporting
- Manage all reporting needs of the program which may include invoicing, data entry validations, and troubleshooting.
- Train additional staff personnel on reporting capabilities in order to broaden the regions reporting skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in accounting
- Minimum of two years experience working with an accounting close of an organization which entail exposure to the balance sheet & income statement
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's license
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5s9hn7j4bmxf387d