Conducts data analysis and oversees Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) procedures.
Will apply strong analytical and problem solving skills to interpret and understand program trends
Responsible for identifying suspect transactions that violate the eligibility criteria for the program
Meet with distributors and interact daily with them via phone calls and email
Provides cross functional program support, including supporting Program Lead as required.
Conduct in-person distributor training and outreach
Develops and documents continuous process improvements within the organization wherever possible.
Conduct inspection data and project file data entry.
Coordinates program marketing materials, from development to distribution.
Prepares reports and analysis for internal and external audiences regarding project status. Includes charts and graphs to update the audience.
Participates in and may conduct weekly meetings with program team.
Represents Ecova brand and utility client in the highest professional standards possible.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. Post graduate degree preferred. Will accept a combination of education and experience totaling 3 years minimum.
- 2 - 4 years customer service experience with a focus on program/project management support
2 – 3 years database processing and reporting experience
Experience with QA/QC functions
- Proven ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and be self-directed.
- MS Office - Intermediate level. Specifically, ability to work with MS EXCEL spreadsheets.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Customer service phone skills
- Good customer interface skills
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Effective problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to managing large data sets and conducting statistical analysis a plus.
- Critical thinking skills
- QA/QC experience
- Ability to form relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and be self-directed
- Proven presentation skills
- Ability to form and effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.